Friday, April 14, 2017

Funtime at Fontana





With recent temperature reaching 38'C, Time to go swimming! :) We ended up in Fontana Leisure Park located in Clark Field Pampanga. I can't remember the last time I was here but I remember it being more maintained than this. It wasn't terrible but It was way better before. Anyway, here are some tips when going here:



1. Food - buy it outside but don't bring them in as there is corkage fee, my tip is to do what the others are doing, eat in the parking lot. we saw some big groups having their lunch at the parking lot. I suspect that the cost of food inside is really expensive which is already expected



2. Bring some sun block, etc - heat is extreme, after our swim, my shoulders got burnt.



3. The waves lasts for about 15 minutes per session, it used to be 30 minutes but its okay. Stay for a while and for sure you will catch the waves



4. Parking is abundant, park near the entrance for easier access to your vehicle as you will be leaving some things in your car.



5. Underwater camera is a must, we used a go pro and a tripod to film this trip.



Have a nice summer everyone! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment